Information

Info på Norsk: | her|
Trixnixmix
Trixnix is the project of my life ©

Updated March the 8th 2024

Trixnix is by God. Though, as a matter of fact, all the content on Trixnix is protected by Norwegian copyright laws. I am Norwegian. The people of Norway is my mother, so to speak.

By Christ I was created to be the Daughter of God, that is the Girl. I am the world's conscience. Historically I am the Girl, and I am the girl inside of me. I call myself Vaccinius.

As such, I am the Number One. I was the first to grasp the Girl. And I am the first one to enter the new era. I may say I do so with my back first. As if putting strength.

Formally, I am a member of the Church of Norway. The church is lutheran.

I should have been a creating force. One decided, though, to cripple me with medication, and to see to it I feel for protection, and hide. I mean, that is stupid ...

There is no way to salvation and peace other than by the Son, and Jesus Christ is He. The story of the Son is given by the conception of Adam, the formation of Israel, and the birth of Jesus Christ. The conception of the Girl took place by the disciples of Jesus Christ. I love the Jude, and I am quite confident of who I am myself. I am Norwegian. I am, in fact, a bastard, relying on the love of God. And I loved my mother, Sigrun.

I am not the lucky one. I have challenges, working every day to keep my spirit up, trying to find the joy of sorrow. To create is my refuge. I am not educated in any way in any discipline of art I pursue. Even so, I try, relying on the love of God.

Translate

What to see first

    Norway